Sunday, November 11, 2007

babytodaybabytoday!

The new baby is coming today!! Today today today!

Reyna was scheduled to have her C-section this coming Thursday, but her water broke early this morning and I woke to loud knocks on my bedroom door and a fast explanation from the family running out the door to go to the capital. They've been there all day.

I feel like some nervous relative in the waiting room. All of my week-long feelings of laziness have been counter-acted. I've fixed breakfast, been to church, washed all the dishes and cleaned the kitchen, visited another family, done two loads of laundry, and I keep returning to fluff our fake Christmas tree (which tends to clump) whenever there's nothing else to do. And so far no news!

Please keep Reyna and the family in your thoughts and prayers as they welcome this new baby into their lives. I am so excited I could explode. I'll try to post some pictures soon!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I can hardly stand it, too! love, Mom